Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Down and out

Well here it is Tuesday at 6:00 in the afternoon and I am so far behind I don't know which way is up. I got a call last Thursday night that my daughter in Florida had an accident.  I had to fly to Florida and just got back.  I haven't even posted to discussion or anything.  I know that I am going to get a zero but I can't help it.  My family comes first.  I didn't even think to take any of my school work with me.  My mind was so messed up.  She is still in the hospital but out of the woods per say.  She will fully recover.  Thank God.  I will try to at least get my final project done in both classes and my exam in my other class.  Hopefully it won';t be late. 

1 comment:

  1. Pam, so sorry to hear that! I hope she makes a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete